Friday, May 16, 2014

The Next Episode...
(Jai Jackson)


The first leg of my journey started days earlier when I drove from lovely Red Stick (Baton Rouge) to North Carolina/Virginia so I could drop off my dog and visit family before embarking on the travels to Santiago/Concepcion, Chile. 1050 miles, 8 states, and a few pit stops and here I am sitting in the JFK International Airport mooching off of free WiFi in the food court. 
Just a tip to the wise, always double and triple check your terminal information when flying through JFK. It is a disaster to leave one and go to another because if you get it wrong, you will then have to go through security again (long lines and rude folks). 

The next leg of my journey departs in T-minus 7 hours so wish me luck as I gorge myself on airport terminal food, Raisinettes, and a week's supply of Airborne tables. To my fellow travelers coming from LSU... Geaux Tigers and to my family and friends reading my post... Take care of my dog and don't forget to miss me.

(My dog, Karma)

No comments:

Post a Comment