Monday, June 2, 2014

Busy Week Number 2 by Catey Smith

On Sunday, my host family took me a small town called Lenga. I really liked it! It was reminiscent of the French Market in New Orleans: People selling their handmade items. It was on the beach, with many colorful restaurants and small shops. 
Our entertainment while eating lunch in Lenga! 

We planted trees this week with students from the school! It was fun to do something with the students outside of school and work together with them. 


This past week, my host sister showed me around the University of Concepcion. One thing I definitely noticed was how clean it was! Students really take pride in keeping their campus litter-free and beautiful. Above is a picture of student artwork. 

A group of us went to lunch with a teacher from the school. This was so much fun because we got to do some exploring around downtown Concepcion and get to know each other better! 

I'm excited to begin my final week here in Concepcion! I've already had so much fun and made so many memories in only two weeks! I can't wait to see what else is to come! 




No comments:

Post a Comment